Repairs Direct - Repairs Supervisor
“We are looking for a proactive, customer focused supervisor to lead and manage a team of operatives delivering repairs and maintenance. The service is going through considerable change at the moment and there is a very positive direction with an improving service. This is a hands on role working within a team committed to delivering a first class customer service.
To be a successful member of the team and thrive in the role, it is essential that you can demonstrate the following experience and skills.
• Previous repairs management experience
• Excellent technical understanding of repairs and maintenance
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding management skills
• Excellent motivational skills
• Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
• Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues, other departments and teams within the business.
• Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and solution-focused attitude.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your expressions of interest, indicating how your skills and experience meet the person specification, to Chris Furlong, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm on Monday 1st October”