Soho House Job Opportunities
Soho House & Co was founded in London in 1995 as a private members’ club for people in the creative industries, and has since opened clubs across Europe and North America, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms including Electric House on Portobello Road.
Soho House are currently recruiting for the following positions:
• Runners Apprentice
• Commis Chefs Apprentice
The apprenticeship scheme is for 14-15 months for both the front of house and kitchen apprenticeship. The apprentices will be working alongside their existing teams learning on the job and working with HIT their training providers on a regular basis.
At the end of the 14-15-month programme the apprentices will have over a years’ experience and a recognised qualification in their chosen area. Attached are the job descriptions for both roles.
· Apprenticeship start dates are flexible and they are seeking candidates to start as soon as possible to be trained and ready for the approaching busy Christmas season.
· Apprentices will be paid £9 per hour.
· Soho House are seeking candidates that are 18 years or older due to alcohol being served in all of their venues.
· Apprentice opportunities are available across all their venues in London.
· The job description mentions Food Safety Level 2 is required and this training will be provided by Soho House.
Please send an email outlining the apprenticeship you are interested in along with your CV to email@example.com by 5pm on Wednesday 17th October 2018.