Training Programme for young people interested in working in Construction
Do you know anyone 18-30, Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) and looking for work in Construction?
The Prince’s Trust and Lawmens are running a three week training and work experience programme for young people not in education, training or employment interested in working in Construction;
- Receive practical training and work experience at a site in London
- Opportunity to gain CSCS card qualification and Site Safety Awareness Certificate
- Travel and uniform provided during programme
- Receive up to 6 months progression support after the programme.
The training will be delivered in Liverpool Street and work placements at sites across central London.
Taster Day: Wednesday 15th August
Main Programme: Monday 20th August to Friday 7th September
Location: Central London
Young people will require Photo ID in order to register for CSCS card.
How to refer a Young Person:
· Call our customer service team on 0800 842 842
· Using our Online Form Please select Get Into > Construction in the ‘Which programme are they interested in??’ section)